Monday, September 06, 2010

Downhill skills

Although I only raced in one race (I was sick during the fourth race on July 25th and then had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics the doctor gave me). I feel good about my DH skills. I've been at the Duthie bike park working on skills twice a week. My accomplishments include:
1) riding the fourth drop in the beginner drop zone,
2) riding the top of the HCL (not the drop) - the skinny and first jump.
3) riding the first drop on Ryan's line
4) riding the squirrel catcher on Ryan's line
5) getting air on the table top at the bottom of 2Hi
6) getting air on all the jumps on Luna line and air on the last table top on luna line.
7) riding the skinny in boot camp (just within the line).
8) riding the mini slayer on moving on
9) riding the entrance to Braveheart
10) riding and hanging out with friends :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home