Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 25, 2010
This morning was 20 minutes on the treadmill (just walking with a couple of short jogs mixed in). Tonight is Cycle U. I'll miss a work function, but I need to get in a couple of solid rides this week, especially since it is going to be rainy all week. I'm guessing that today will be our testing day - I'm hoping that we didn't test last week...since I worked both Tuesday and Thursday nights. Friday, I have the electrician out to the house to finsh a project and the washer and dryer get delivered. My workout will probably be spreading bark. Saturday I'm with relatives, so Sunday and Monday need to be ride days....hope we have good weather.

May 24, 2010
Swam in the morning, and rode after work with Fredrika at Duthie. Just cross country. Rode Step it Up and Moving on. Walked a bit of flowtron. We didn't ride particularly hard.

Last week, spent a week working late (no riding) and barely did any morning workouts. Saturday was recovering from the week, and researching bathroom fans. Sunday my clothes washer died, so I spent the day researching washers and dryers. Thank God for friends with washers!

May 17, 2010
the clinic with Kat went really well. I rode the drop on Last Frontier and both switch backs on Last Frontier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home