Monday, February 16, 2009

Long Slow Run

Today was my long slow run.  30 minutes running another 12 minutes warm up and cool down (42 minutes total).  My legs complained today.  Yesterday's bike clinic involved riding down hill and pushing the bike back up the hill (repeat often) so my legs were not happy with today's run.  It was nice to be outside, I haven't ran outside since December.  I can sure tell the difference.  For one, there are small little hills!  393 Kcal.   max HR 153 (76%) Ave HR 139 (69%).  I have my Max heart rate set for biking (193BM) not running (200bm) so I'll have to figure that out.  Currently I'm not downloading my Heart rate monitor because I haven't figured out the software on the mac:(  Once I'm done with school I'll have to play with the computer a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home