Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday, September 16
I have sewing class tonight so I wont get a workout in this afternoon, so this morning I jumped on the treadmill for the first time since spring.  It seems to take a week or so for my body to get use to the treadmill.  My right shin ached for the first 10 minutes and I had to take it easy to keep the pain at bay.  I remember this from winter.  I'm hoping that a few more days on the treadmill and my body will adapt.  I start classes next week, so it  is definitely time start up my morning workouts in the home gym.  Summer got so crazy that I didn't get to watch the latter half of the Tour de France.  So this morning I watched a bit of it.  I really like watching cycling.

Monday, September 15
My usual walk up to capital hill from downtown.  The hike up the hill is getting easier.  I followed it with a late morning walk down to Pioneer Square for a meeting and then after work a walk into downtown to do a little shopping.  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home