Sunday, August 03, 2008

School time blues
This weekend my goal was to finish all of my homework for the final two weeks of class.  I have two advanced reading papers and two projects for finance and a report for economics.  I finished it all by 3:00pm on Sunday.  Granted I had one of the projects done last week.  So I rewarded myself with a beer.  It has been a long time since my last afternoon beer!  I still have to show up for class for the next 2 weeks and I have one final (which I'm ready for...or at least as ready as I'm going to be since I don't plan to study next weekend).  I'm done with class till the end of September...so I will get to ride any day of the week I want...I'm so ready to start riding my bike.  Last night I started my slacker time with half a novel...it has been six months since I've read anything other than textbooks.  I'm even thinking about starting my sewing project (yeah...I didn't mention I'm taking up sewing) ....watch out Martha Stewart!

I feel like a free woman.  So happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home