Sunday, September 07, 2008

Crazy day

This morning I got up at 6:30am to get a jump on the day.  I had a ride scheduled at 9am in Fall City and a sewing class at 1pm in Kirkland thus I decided the day's chores needed to get done early.  I went grocery shopping and cooked breakfast for the week (I make a big pot of old fashioned oatmeal on Sundays...which I eat every morning before work) all before 8am.  I met Julie at Tokul West.  I had rushed all morning and managed to forget the map!  So we rode up the same route that I rode in July (on a club ride).  Once we got to the turn off half way up the hill we decided to ride straight up.  I recognized the forest roads when we got to the top which was cool.  the ride up was quite a climb (with some hike a bike); but the ride down was so sweet!  I like Tokul West, and I plan to ride more of it.  I'd like to ride it each Saturday for the next few weeks (until I know the area).

Sewing class sucked.  I (and my fellow students) didn't remember that we were suppose to bring projects with us.  So the time was a waste.  The class has got me sewing; but I didn't learn enough to warrant the drive to Kirkland and the class fee.    I start a new class on Tuesday and I'm hoping it is better (it is in Issaquah).  I still have one more Sunday session; but I'm not sure I'll go.  I'm thinking of skipping it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home