Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday
Julie and I rode West Tokul again.  I like that area.  We discovered that the best way to get to the top is the route that I took with Fredricka on a club ride.  Of course we found this out by trying to ride up several other trails.  We rode upper Outback (which was a challenge), lower Outback, and Full Bench.  I loved full bench.  I was on the Nomad and I'm just not as good on that bike as I am on the Juliana.  So I'm taking the Juliana next time. We rode for about 2.5 hours and were out for a total of 4 hours. 


Saturday
I spent the day cleaning up the mess from the tree and stump removal.  There was enough wood chips from the 4 stumps to cover about 5 flower beds (I got the worst ones done...the ones that are always full of weeds).  I spent most of the day.  Once I moved the wood chips, I used the blower to get the small chips off the lawn.  The stump grinder guy broke two of my sprinkler pipes.  Thus I need to do some pipe repairs.  I don't do much manual labor, so I was beat by the time I finished.  I still have another day's worth of work in the yard.

Friday
Rode Beaver with Julie.  We were running low on light so we had to keep moving (which I like).  We rode a much tougher part of Beaver than Julie had ever been on...she didn't like Terror trail (I loved it).  We got a full two hours of riding in with a nice amount of climbing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home