Monday, September 29, 2008

Morning Workouts Are Us

It has become obvious that I can't get a workout in if I don't workout before work (especially since I have class Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday). So today was the first morning workout. I had planned on going to bed at 9:00pm; but I was wide awake so I read till 10pm (no not homework...a novel). So 5am came a bit early; but I decided that this was the morning...so out of bed and into sweats! I already like the morning workout thing, because I can feed the dog and let him out first thing; so that when I'm finally ready to leave for work, he is fed and walked.

This morning was the treadmill. The last time I was on the treadmill ,I had a lot of pain on the front of my right leg...so I was a bit nervous that it might continue to bother me. But, alas no pain. So I walked (and jogged a little) for 45 minutes. It felt good to get a workout in before work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home