Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wednesday Night Cyclocross practice was awesome. I didn't run because my specialized shoes were painful to try to run in....good to know. I wont wear those for cyclocross! I felt really strong. I've only been on the cyclocross bike for a little over a month, yet my fitness has improved greatly. On the practice course at the end of the evening, I started pushing a tougher gear which was great. I rode in the women's group (Cat 1, 2, 3, & 4). I had a great time. I felt like I rode well. I really need to practice barriers (which I did practice a bit after the workout), I need to do more running (which I am) and I need to practice getting on the bike. My front derailleur isn't shifting to the large ring, so I need to work on that this Saturday. I'm also going to try to set up my tubeless wheels this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home