Friday, April 22, 2011

It's happening


My workouts are less than stellar but I'm showing up

Monday & Tuesday I hung out at bike shops- I have2 bikes being worked on. New crank & bottom bracket on my road bike. The FSA has always given me trouble and so I finally had enough on Saturday's ride. I'm putting a compact ultra on the bike.

My free ride bike needed new handle bars - both should be ready to pickup today.

Wednesday: easy 30 min run- no data because my heart rate monitor was funky

Thursday: showed up for cycle U and rode for an hour. I'm tired of being on the trainer. It is time for me to get outside more. I didn't feel up to zone 5 intervals...so i rode for an hour and called it good

Today I'm riding Grand Ridge which is a long difficult climb. Not the best ride for before the Saturday 35 miles...but it is what is on my riding partners training plan.

My goal for today is to e-mail a few friends and line up riding partners. And I need to meet with coach soon to figure out my ride days. I'm really lacking in motivation thus the riding partners will help


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home