Saturday, March 04, 2006

Friday, March 3, 2006

Picked up the Nomad and headed to Tolt. Road for a total of 2 hours. Road part of the climb. Had one hour of riding in the daylight and the other hour with a headlight...Boy, I don't like riding in the dark woods all by myself...This was the first and the last time for that! Road itsabitch, Oxbow and dancin and then oxbow again and then down itsabitch.

Saturday, March 4, 2006

Road 3 hours on the Nomad at tolt . A little over 8 miles. I was tired at 2 hours...But pressed on. I want to up my weekend riding time...So that I can workup to all day rides this summer. The trails were fun and I climbed all the way from the sandy stump to the top of itsabitch. The new Nomad climbs well, but I sure can tell it weighs more. The shop scale shows it at 30.5lbs...but I bet it is more that that. I road the spine, toothpick, go-kart (the wrong way), severance, vicious quail, Schaefer, Bob's run, Oxbow, and mystery. My hope was to stay on the single track and I did except when I got lost and ended up on Schaefer instead of bob's run. I'm suppose to do a road ride tomorrow..But I'm half tempted to head back up to tolt with the Nomad. I really want to learn the trails well enough that I don't have to use the map.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home