Saturday, April 21, 2007

Around the Lake we go...
Today's road ride was from my house, around Lake Sammamish and then back up the hill to my house. This is the first time this year that I've done a road ride from the house. I've been nervous the fast descent and slow climb with all the sand on the side of the road (the sand was all gone!). Most road rides from my house involve a wonderfully fast long descent (to get off the Issaquah/Sammamish Plateau)...which of course means a long slow climb coming home. Lake Sammamish is really one of my favorite rides. It was a total of 29 miles (my house adds 7 miles). My legs complained a bit today...I think they were just getting warmed up for tomorrow's Daffodil ride. Not sure what distance or route I'm taking; but I'm pretty sure it will at least be 50 miles....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home