Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cycle U

Started Cycle U last week. It feels good to have a riding commitment 3x a week during the fall,winter and spring. I also ordered a new bike this week. A cyclocross bike. I should have it about the time I get the brace off of my thumb and can ride a real bike. I'm hoping to race cyclocross next fall. It will be an all around bike. Descent road bike, light touring, and of course a cyclocross bike.

We did the fitness/power test on Saturday. I was really pleased. Not sure how my power compares to the world; but I kept a 89% MHR for the 15 minute test. I thought that was pretty good considering most of my riding this year has been downhill/freeride stuff.

I got back in the gym last week as well. I'm hoping to get a couple of good runs in each week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home